So, you want to email someone (something like a feedback to that person) whenever you submitting the google form. Here you go, using this google apps script:
1. First, make sure you have already setup the responses spreadsheet and name it, for example: "sheet1".
Look for the spreadsheet ID in the URL. It's something like:
2. Insert a blank column at the end of the responses spreadsheet, e.g column AH (34). Enter this formula in the first row:
"AG" is the column contains email addresses.
3. From the google form edit windows, choose Tools >> Script editor... to open script editor window and input this function:
4. In the Script Editor windows, select Resources >> Current Project's Triggers >> Add a new trigger
5. Go to the live form, and try to submit. Cool!!! \m/