I'm a hacker, a learner, and a reader. I love books and just started an online journal about books named Đọc Sách. I'm also passionate about education methodologies and policies. That's why I started a project called VAcademy with a mission to change the Education System of Vietnam.
- Email: dangtrinhnt [at] gmail [dot] com
- GitHub: https://github.com/dangtrinhnt
- Python, PHP, Django, Google APIs
- MySQL, MariaDB, MongoDB
- NginX, Gunicorn, Supervisord
- Linux servers, Windows servers
- WordPress, Drupal, DjangoCMS, Mezzanine
- Open EdX, Moodle, PowerSchool
- I also do some photo editing and drawing with open-sourced software like GIMP and Inkscape.
- Now: Studying Philosophy, History, 3D Modeling and 3D Printing (start with three.js), and Design Thinking via books and online courses (Coursera, EdX, Hacker News, and Google). Click here to know more about what I'm learning.
- Jan, 2015: Even though I've been using Linux for almost 4 years, I took and finished (in only 1 day) the Linux Foundation's Introduction to Linux course on edx.org to see what I missing and to review my knowledge (final grade: 100%, certificate). It's a fun course though.
- Jan, 2014: Successfully completed the Web Development course by Steve Huffman, Udacity, with Highest Distinction (certificate).
- 2007-2012: Computer Networking Engineer degree from the University of Information Technology, Vietnam National University.
- May 2016: System Administrator at Saigon South International School, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
- 2012 - May 2016: Programmer/Hacker at Saigon South International School, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
- Before 2012: Getting lost in the wilderness of uncertainty.
- Learning capability: ∞,
- Wake up at 4:30AM everyday.