Install Konga on K8S
Even though when running Kong API Gateway in K8S, It's recommended to use the yaml descriptive files to create the routes and services for your applications, you can use the Kong Admin API  and the Konga web interface  for those tasks. This tutorial shows you how to install Konga on your K8S cluster using helm (I based on  and added support for pod annotations). All source code and the helm chart used in this tutorial are at .
- You have the master role in your K8S cluster to install new applications, create ingresses, etc.
- Kong API Gateway (Kong Ingress Controller) has been installed on your K8S cluster and in the kong namespace
- You have full privileges to create a new Postgres database for your Konga
Install Konga on K8S:
1. Create the Postgres DB for your Konga
2. Prepare the values.yaml file
Update the values.yaml with these following information
3. Install Konga helm chart
4. Expose Konga using ingress
Prepare the ingress.yaml file as following
Run kubectl to create the ingress
Now you can access Konga at konga.yourdomain.com.